Re: Xy3 under DOS -Reply

≪ Annie... Swords? Is that Smart Words? ≫ --Steve Crutchfield

Unless memory fails me (as it so often does), this query
comes from the author of the immortal term The Word Processor
Formerly Known as XyWrite. Fond as I was of twpfkaxw, now
that the product has a name I suppose we ought to use it
or a variation thereof.

But SmartWords is too damned long. So--although I suppose it
will seem too dynamic or positive to those open-minded folks
who haven't seen the beta but nonetheless already are calling
the software SmarmWords--why *not* an abbreviation to Sword? 	--a