vDosXy and Time fixed

Just a note on XyWrite's 'now' comand. I had got out of the habit of
using it (though it is very useful to me) because, ever since XP, and
on through all the VMs, 'now' would not give the right time unless
you first shelled out to DOS and invoked the date command, which
would momentarily reset XyWrite's idea of time. Therefore I was
thrilled to discover that vDosXy fixed this annoying problem and I
can now go back to using 'now' several times a day without worrying
about how to fix it.