Re: XyWhere? (Xy to XW conversion) -Reply

Stephen Shaw said...

However the upcoming product which is specifically designed
for Windows95 may be available as soon as this fall. In re: the
new version of XyWrite....

As I recall Ken Frank's comments, the new XyWrite (or whatever
it's called) would be a 32 bit application, but not specific ONLY to
Windows 95. It will most likely use the Win32s subset, enabling
it to run under 95, windows 3.1, and Win-OS/2.

I could be wrong, though... haven't heard a peep out of Ken or
TTG in months.

Steve