Re:Chain printing

>With XY3, when chain printing, I have always found that each file in the >set
>starts with a new page. However with XY4, as I found to my cost when
>printing a 35 chapter manuscript, the files run on unless a  is
>inserted at the end of each file. Is this the-way-life-is with XY4, of >am I
>missing a default somewhere?

>Paul Breeze

I've found the chain printing feature in Xy4 to be useless, although others on
the List say it works for them. I haven't figured out how. What typically
happens when I try is that the headline from the next document prints at the
bottom of the previous document. This is another one of those "improvements"
that has made things worse, like the extra keystrokes it takes to spell check a
word on the fly.

Jim Eberle