Warp

Robert,
  I followed all the instructions, jumped through all the hoops, and got the
Warp with (I hope) the $50 rebate. Thanks.
  One follow up question: to use the HPFS, you say:
> you must install under DOS/FAT, then zip up the Windows installation
> and put it on floppies or in a FAT partition, then install Warp
> and format the HPFS partion, then unZip Windows.
 I don't get that. Do you mean I have to wipe Windows entirely off my disk
(after copying it to something--in my case to a Bernoulli drive), then set up
WARP for HPFS and copy Windows back on top of HPFS?
  Also, I note that Andrew Glass say:
> you can, if you like, port the 2.11 portion of Windows over into
> Warp. That makes it even more of a bargain since the OS/2 Windows
> code is optimized for OS/2.
  What the heck does that mean? Does 2.11 have its own version of Windows
within itself? Have you tried this? And is "port" here a fancy way of saying
"copy"?
  Thank you in advance for the hand-holding. I hope I'm not exploiting you.
First you save me $$$, then I ask for tech support!
 Regards,
 Harry