Bugs In 4.016

Kevin,
 I still find bugs in 4.016. One annoying one is that when it hits an error
condition and puts up a message like Error 214 on the prompt line, the command
line then gets filled like this:

STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK  STACK

That doesn't really inspire confidence.
 Another problem is that if you put in a euroquote in normal mode (i.e., not
in expanded mode) because you slipped up, it can sometimes be very hard to get
it to stop beeping and error-messaging at you so that you can toggle to
expanded mode or so that you can backspace it out. In earlier version (4.01 I
think) I actually couldn't get out of the loop in that situation; now I can,
but with difficulty.
  Good ol' III+ seemed virtually never to get into a situation that you
couldn't get out of by doing a ctrl-alt-del and then saving and exiting. Xy 4
seems to frequently go totally beserk, requiring the reset button.
  On another subject: I inquired a few weeks ago if you knew of anyone giving
Xy4 training in Manhattan, for payment, and got no reply.
  Regards,
  Harry