Re: warning re New computer; Tame v5.0 RC1

** Reply to message from "Avrom Fischer"  on Fri, 2 Dec 2005
12:12:53 -0200

> The downside of a dual boot is catastrophic whereas the upside is merely
> eliminating a minor annoyance, namely the freezing of the window when I exit
> xywrite.

Then don't exit XyWrite. Just minimize it, or Alt-Tab away form it. Leave it
running all the time.

> Is there any cure to the freeze on exiting xywrite when the
> operating system is windows xp.

This should not be happening. I've never seen it, IIRC. How do you launch
XyWrite -- from a Desktop shortcut? What does the "Program" tab on the
shortcut actually say? If you use a BATch file, what does it say?

Use Google Groups to figure out how Lindows is co-installed with XP.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx