Re: Xywrite's autocorrect and autoreplace

There was a problem in V3.55 (I believe) because the lawsuit pending made us take out the auto part of autoreplace. The undocumented work-around was to put the autoreplace code (was it AR?) on the space, comma, semicolon, and Enter keys where it was harmless but effective when needed. Xyquest tech support knew about it and would tell complaining customers, but we couldn't publicize it.

Tim Baehr