Re: SaveStyle problem

From: "Patricia M. Godfrey"
> Yes, thanks, I figured that out this morning, by dint of creating the
> style through the menus (gad, what unnecessary bloat!)

Much easier to command EG [stylename] and let U2 do the work. It provides a similar (and, I believe, even more comprehensive) SS statement. Bloat in some contexts, perhaps, but it is a handy way to make a document portable between differently-configured Xy setups; also, to see the various settings in effect at a given cursor position.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx