Re: XyWrite Plugin for BartPE; Portable Xy4; Network-Installable Xy4

Robert Holmgren wrote:
A XyWrite Plugin for BartPE, an easy method for building a Portable Xy4 installation, and a Network-Installable Xy4 (point and click with a browser to launch XyWrite from any location, local or remote) are all available at: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/index.shtml#BartPE
Many, many thanks. I'm going to download these at the library, along with BartPE and a few other things I've been meaning to get (fast broadband connection--I think it's a T1--and WiFi). -- Patricia M. Godfrey PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx