Re: SaveStyle problem

Carl Distefano wrote:
You need a comma as a placeholder for the first value of SY, thus:

It's in your embedded command , but not in the SS command.
Yes, thanks, I figured that out this morning, by dint of creating the style through the menus (gad, what unnecessary bloat!), then carefully removing one unnecessary value at a time and seeing when the US command would be rejected.

Anyone know why the menus insert an extra size value? SZ=12pt,12pt
At first I thought that was needed too. Not for line spacing, since my default is AL=1

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx