XY3+Dos Fonts

My problem migrating to XP seems to be the opposite from what others have run
into.
I've run XyWrite with previous OSs in a DOS box.
In an XP window, XyWrite loads extraordinarily slow and I experience the
delay between the keyboard and the screen that has been described in the
newsgroup.
In full screen though, XyW runs fine, except that the fonts are horrible.
My question is: How do I load different fonts for Xy to use?
I'd rather continue using XyW in a window, but if I can get the full-screen
font problem solved I'll settle for that.

Bob Ashley
Indianapolis