RE: Off Topic: Seeking equivalent Mozilla feature

--- Brian Henderson  wrote:

> I think IE's MHT saved file flavor is one of the
> main reason's I keep coming
> back to Microsquish's browser. I use it all the
> time.
>
> I'm pretty sure it's some sort of PDF

I think I've answered my own question with a little
research. After paging down through the voluminous
list of available extensions, I came across this one:

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=mozilla&numpg=10&id=212

This looks to be an attempt to replicate that feature.
 As with very many of the extensions, the reviews are
mixed, suggesting that this one is either not ready
for Prime Time, or that it's a YMMV situation. Keep
in mind that there are quite a number of platforms
that FF and Moz run on (including Linux), times
regular version changes in each browser. In theory, I
think the extensions are supposed to be
cross-platform, but some extensions are Win only,
while some work fine in OS/2. I had CopyPlainText
doing its thing just fine in Moz 1.7.5, but it is
generating errors when I try to use it in 1.7.8.

Jordan