reply to Carl Disefano memory suggestion of 13 June

I appreciate your suggestion for solving my problem with  to use spellchecking.
I've done everything I can to configure as you suggested, and I still get
the error message. When I look at the  of the Xywrite shortcut
on my desktop, the command line specifies . If I add
there (after a space), there is no effect. If I add it with no space after
 the system does not recognize the command. If I try the same
combinations using  instead of  I get the same
(non)result. Incidentally, on the  screen I have adjusted the
second and third memory boxes to 4096 kb instead of the  that was
there to start with, and this also accomplishes nothing.

Any further suggestions? (Xydos 4.017 under Win 95 with 16 mb conventional
memory and 4 extended.)

                Bruce F