RE: Translating XyWin to Word or WordStar

K-Mac:

Looking for some pattern, I put a carriage return at each of your errant
spaces. The only thing that shows up is a 10 or so character pattern on some
lines in this proportionally spaced typeface.

Also, it looks like some kind of ee cummings poem. E.g.:

tabl
es, and a
mor
tally wound