Re: xy4 and Win Xp

At 8/2/2002 01:30 PM -0400, Sherry wrote:
how do you like notabene win? tht is my other option, upgrding :)
I found it buggy, as have others here, and had unsolvable display problems, caused, I'm told, by the program's use of two display schemes. Program is very attractive for its integration of a WP, text search engine and bibliography data base. But now that I use XyDos in a Dos box (maximized window) I can easily cut and paste to our favorite WP from the Win programs I use for text search (DT Search) and bib database (Reference Manager).

Michael Norman