Xy4 And Xpl

Jim, Just missed your phone msg the other day; now it appears you're out of
town -- enjoying some R&R I hope. Call me when you return: 503-221-8061. I'm
*VERY* interested in trying/testing a version of 4.01+ that will be able to
handle *ALL* the old xpl code. I plan to upgrade much of it (such as the silent
command line call) and make use of named variables (which would make me fewer
enemies!), but my code is so huge that i'm hoping to do this gradually, time
permitting. I am responsible for administration and personnel in about five
systems areas in this newspaper, so my time for coding is slim. We only have a
few XyW users right now, but i'm planning to expand that as soon as i can give
them a more polished version. A large part of the XPL code we've got here is to
handle interaction with our CSI mainframe (would be easier if it were Atex).
Overall I'm running with a ;HL; file of 180K and about 100 .PGMs. Thanks for
your interest. What's the prognosis for Xy4 for Windows fitting into a scheme
like mine?
-- Talk to you soon, I hope. Take care.
-- John.