RE: still running in Windows 10

Exactly, but how many times and in how many places have you seen so-called
experts or Windows cognoscenti say that the WIN opsys should be reinstalled
every six months because its code gets "tired," whatever that means. Anyway,
I agree. A reinstall and the work necessary to get back to your baseline
with prefs, applications and so on is at least a week's work.