Re: Full-screen vs. Windowed

I now have a cute little striped XY file with every possible color -- i
think ... . what fun .... I will play with it later ..(I don't have the help
file with that color table loaded)

sample line number xx
where xx=1 to 256 (gonna check that range again when I can read .. my electricity out as mentioned on another thread)
To repeat another message somewhere, but perhaps on another thread ...
my-cant-get-past-it problem with no fullscreen is finding cursor in enough
colors --- I use every mode (ul, br, bu, sd, rv, etc.) as a visible screen
color coding .... (I don't print at all in my work) ....
scuse funny typing, not worth getting flashlight to find that apostrophe
... I have discovered how to learn a new keyboard (I am trying to switch to
using laptop keyboard instead of full wireless one ... I use the wireless
mouse and plan to keep using that ... but am switching to the laptop
keyboard .... learn it with the lights off!! (my brain already knows it,
I'm trying to train my fingers) ...

Marge

Marge....