Re: xydos4 screen freeze

At 03:13 PM 10/25/01 -0400, Judith Davidsen wrote:
>1. is there some trick to get out of this or do I have to
>reboot?
>2. any idea what might have caused it?

This is very very unusual. I don't think XY-Dos EVER froze on me (XY-Win,
of course, is a different topic...).
I do not think you need to reboot the computer. In Windows 9x and higher,
you can just kill the process in question.

But what did you do that made this happen? Getting XY to freeze sounds to
me like getting an old Beetle engine to die... you have to very try really
really hard to achiev it.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo