(fwd) Hurray for InfoWorld - Win95 Lays Egg -Reply

Yeah, I read the article too. Very interesting!

Kenneth Frank told us here that the next iteration of XyWrite will be all
32-bit code. So if my beloved XyWrite crashes Win95, then that's
all the more reason to stick with OS/2.

I even got my computer-hostile partner to switch to OS/2 and
XyWrite.... he can cause ANY softwear to crash inf flames (I
think computers sense his hostility). He finds OS/2 easier, and
loves XyWrite's ability to fix his bad spelling on the fly.

XyW + OS/2 = Winner