Re: NB Beta?

At 05:17 PM 3/20/2006, Harry Binswanger wrote:
NB 8 Beta can't do long filenames.
As David Kronenfeld pointed out, you're correct; from the command
line you can't invoke long file names. You have to use NB's WIN file
manager.
>Also re NB 8 Beta, I very often get into a situation in which the
cursor won't go to the >command line without mousing it there. The
keystroke that puts out BC simply doesn't work >in several
situations--e.g., just after the error box mentioned above comes up.
If I use the >mouse to insert a cursor on the command line,
functionality is restored.
When you get that error, try hitting enter, then F9. This gets me
immediately to the command line.

Michael Norman