RE: Two XyWin Conundrums

I haven't had your experience on my WinNT office machine with XyWin 4.13
after installing NB, but I offer the following comments:

1.	"bitmapped screen fonts" = Speedo fonts; therefore you should
restore the XWSET.DFL line that tells XyWin where to find them. XyWin uses
XWSET.DFL instead of XY4's SETTINGS.DFL, so changes in the latter will not
affect XyWin.

2.	In addition to the above, I only get the "box" line-end character if
in XyWin's WYSIWYG boldface modes. I recall that there has been some
discussion of this line-end character in the NB usergroup but do not recall
if any resolution was found.

I hope that the above can be of some help.

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx