Re: TAME...

Harry,

Sorry, but that's not Arial. Looks more like a courier version to me.
Arial is strictly sans serif, and your ells have serifs.
To demonstrate, open WordPad, set font to Arial, and type in the first sentence of your treatise. Compare the two versions, looking closely at the letter forms. Those little flanges or strokes at the ends of some of your letters are called serifs (nothing to do, as far as anyone knows, with Seraphim; the OED says "of obscure origin"). Fonts that lack them are called sans serif.

Any of our type mavens want to chime in? Manuel? Bill Troop?

Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx