Re: Pgm runs, but not in U2

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on Sat, 01 Nov 2003
21:19:38 -0500

> Never able to resist tinkering, I've modified the U2's percentage of file
> read (%) routine to make a display more to my liking--i.e., to display in
> kilobytes rather than bytes. I get the following to work fine as a
> standalone pgm, but as a U2 routine it generates this error:

Bah, your code works perfectly well. Indeed, it looks sharp. But you've got a
fundamental error elsewhere in your file, to produce that kind of "error"
(something is truly haywire, I cannot begin to imagine what).

I like my display better than your's for one reason: I produce real byte
counts, and I can JuMP to those byte locations. You produce Kilobyte numbers,
which have no further use in XyWrite.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx