From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl Distefano
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 7:47 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Important [was Re: Big files]

Reply to note from "Carl Distefano"  Thu, 19 Jan
2017
19:48:04 -0500

If you've recently downloaded the Jumbo U2 to use BigED, or if you
think you might use BigED in the future, please download the
current release of
U2 at your earliest convenience. It includes a critical fix for a
bug in earlier releases of BigED that might cause your files to be
deleted.

Your copy of XYWWWEB.U2 should be dated no earlier than 2017-01-22
19:32.

Download:
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWWEBU2.ZIP

Apologies for the inconvenience. This is an important fix.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx