Re: Xy3 printer drivers

Dear Jordan,
   No, I haven't managed to get these PRN files yet. Yes--they must be
late XY3 (or later than my 3.56, anyway). But they should be XY3, not
XY4; I got the filenames off the big list on xywwweb, which seems to be
exhaustive and accurate. If you (or anyone else) come across them, I'm
still interested in getting them I would say they're definitely from
after 1990.

All best,
Carlo
thyrsus@xxxxxxxx