Re: It Works

Right, we've made changes to the BBS so that people shouldn't have further
troubles after connecting, we'll have to wait and see.

I agree that we should have more "stuff" on the BBS so that it's truly a
resource for users, I believe that between XyWrite list subscribers on the
Internet, users here, and our in-house people we will begin to build a strong
source of XyWrite information.

I know that you like XyWin and understand that your criticisms do not mean you
are a detractor. Indeed, many of our most loyal supporters have also been our
most vociferous critics (though you've been very even-handed). I only worry
when less experienced users read the traffic and focus on the negative remarks.

We're working on the phone system and I've had some changes made recently which
should help us to avoid missing customers. We'd like to scrap the entire
system and start anew, and it may come to that.

Regarding the display of status information in XyWin versus III Plus, I can
tell you the following: XyWin does, by default, let you know about highlighted
text and typing modes, but not in all instances. I assume your question refers
to the fact that in III Plus when you start highlighting a dash appears to the
right of your window number. When you end your block, the dash turns into an
equal sign, showing you have a highlighted block. Release the
define and the indicator (dash or equals sign) disappears. In XyWrite for
Windows, hen you have a block of text highlighted,