Re: It Works

Continuation of message (editor problems)...

In XyWin your pointer changes to an arrow w/ a paragraph when you have text
defined, which is fine unless you don't use you mouse, in which case you are
unlikely to notice it. Likewise, in III Plus CTRL-# put you into a typing mode
which was also reflected on the status line by changing the display of your
file name. In XyWin, the bold, italics, and underline buttons serve the same
function. However, I don't believe that they change (to white) if you change
your typing mode using the CTRL-# method. I'll see if we have further info.
for you on this one.

Jeff