Re: Nota Bene files

>will probably be compatible with Xy4-DOS and XyWin. It _may_ even be compatible
>with the SmartWords vaporware, but I don't know to what extent there has been
>ongoing cooperation between TTG and NB.
>Robert Holmgren

I think many here would be interested in the answer. Is somebody from
TTG listening?

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the -if he-
--if 'is' means is and never has been that is not -- that is one thing.
--If it means there is none, that was...true." Bill Clinton, 8/17/98