Re: Nota Bene files

anything else. I've heard of, but not used, Word for Word. Anyone have any >experience with this or other conversion utilities? > >George Scithers I use Word for Word a lot. It works better than the built-in filters in XY-Win, but is still not perfect (Word refuses to understand XYwrite "leader" commands like ≪ld .≫). Also, it has not been updated for a while, and in fact I understand the company has gone out of business now. --Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo --"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the -if he- --if 'is' means is and never has been that is not -- that is one thing. --If it means there is none, that was...true." Bill Clinton, 8/17/98