Re: Interested in possibly buying XyWrite: a few questions.

WRONG!!!
 I've been a XYWRITE user since early 1982 and am
now on Version 4 something FOR WINDOWS!!! I use
it primarily for both correspondence and
especially for editing and preparing HTML for my
web site.
 The Windows version is great! Only one hitch
I've found and that is the need to right click
then restore rather than just double clicking.
 If you want the windows version, I suggest you
try it - as Mikey says "You'll like it"!
Sorry, Rene, I disagree with your diagnosis
Dick Giering