From: Sumner Press [mailto:sumpress@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 8:38 AM
To: contact@xxxxxxxx
Subject: error

>From The Sumner Press
We use xywrite to print our copy for our newspaper. I keep getting an error message. The copy will
print out, but then
the pc locks up and I have to shut down and reboot the pc. The error message says error in Spool 32.
Can you help me. If I forget to save copy before printing, I lose a lot of copy. thanks

Jo Ann Dowty
Sumner Press
sumpress@xxxxxxxx