your subject headers and spam/Xywrite: zc=Zero Capitalization

Dear list-serve members: can you please considering make clear in your subject headers that your query or comments have something to do with Xywrite, otherwise our spam filters will block your e-mail, and also block other e-mail emanating from the list-serve @ccat.sas.upenn.edu. An example: zc=Zero Capitalization. I thought it was junk, until I opened it. Thanks, Art