Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:50:27 -0400
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: James Woolley
Subject: Re: OT: firefox bookmark

Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks > File > Import/Export

James Woolley

From: "ac127"
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:58:36 +0200

I've found this 'hidden' file,

bookmarks.html

go to

c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\51qr442j.default\

the last dir is random named

From:                         "ac127"

Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42974/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview