Re: OT: firefox bookmark path

≪I've found this 'hidden' file,

bookmarks.html

go to

c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\51qr442j.default\ ≫

Well done! And thanks. I too had searched in vain for the bookmarks file
in the Firefox program folder.

Netscape 4.8 put everything in the Netscape program folder and you could
specify on installation where that should be. Bookmark files and address
databases were easy to find and drag onto other computers or memory
sticks. Netscape 7.1 put things in various folders, and some of them
landed in mysterious places, such as root:\Documents and
Settings\\Application
Data\blabla\you'llneverguessinamillionyearswhatwenamedit\etc.

I guess people could argue the merits and demerits of either system
endlessly.