Re: Bug in se/t

> Is there some central place where known bugs are kept on file?

Yeah, in your head.
The trouble with that is that I find it hard to remember the bugs that
don't apply now to me, but then in a few years do. I have in mind things
like problems with XP and problems with PDF files and problems with various
printers. It's easy to remember bugs like se/t that have directly affected
you, but some of them you think you'll never need to know, and then ....

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx