Sorry 'bout that

Oops, I just realized that I have compounded a perceived mixup
with
another mixup. My private mailbox had a message by Nathan Sivin
that I
thought was mistakenly addressed to me, but in fact it was cc:
the
XyWrite list, and Eudora just hadn't sorted it properly into my
XyWrite list folder. When I sent off a reply, simply by hitting
the
reply button, I thought it would go directly to Nathan, but
instead it
probably will end up on the list. Sorry for any annoyance this
may
have caused.

------
Wolfgang Bechstein        NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:
wolfie@xxxxxxxx
J/E/G technical translation   Tel 81-43-461-5911 Fax
81-43-461-5910
------