Re: xy windows [again]

A.F:
>Hi, Tom. If you're willing to devote two keystrokes instead instead of one
to getting to another window, that's eight more keys than you need to
dedicate to the purpose.

I am slow. What exactly would the pgm do? I can create it and change
the kbd, but what happens then? How can I switch faster than Ctrl+Shift nn,
which really is like 1 keystroke once you are used to it.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the -if
he-
--if 'is' means is and never has been that is not -- that is one
thing.
--If it means there is none, that was...true." Bill Clinton,
8/17/98