Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Sun, 11 Apr
2004 11:45:06 -0400

Michael, I just reinstalled Tame v441, and then set MODE CON:RATE=32 DELAY=2.
I used these registry values (at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Tame\EDITOR.EXE):

"Settings"="/pi 5 /pi2 1 /DosIdleReset 1 /yieldwin off /BoostCan 5"
"AltSettings"="/DosIdleReset 0 /watchappqidle /APp_Queue_Idle 100 /yieldwin off"

With that, it works pretty well. Xy4 DOS Box cursor movement seems very smooth
-- a tad slow, perhaps, but that could probably be fixed with a little
adjustment to the Tame settings (a bit too much Tame, perhaps?).

What do you still find lacking?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx