Re: USB printing ??? & DOS2USB pgm

Brian Henderson wrote:

I know next to nothing about the specifics of Net Use, but the command that was handed-down to me
was "DO Net Use" -- if commanded
from WITHIN XyWrite, and simply "Net Use" if used from an actual DOS prompt. Is that
nonsense?

-BrianH.
No. perfectly good sense. I've never tried doing it within Xy, because
4 is too prone to go OOM, esp. on underpowered systems (of which I
have a few.) I'm hampered by the fact that the parameters and legal
calls on the command differ considerably between 98 and W2K/XP, and I
don't have either of the latter here. So I have to run over to the
office, write down what I do there, and then come back and compose an
e-mail. But I will NOT give Microslduge any more of my hard-earned $
for buggy, insecure rubbish. Not to menion for the privilege of being
treated like a crook--which is what product activation amounts to.

--
Paricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx