Re: PostScript substitutions P.S.

" Anyone who wants a custom PostScript driver and is
" reluctant to learn enough about the PS language to do
" it him/herself should be aware that NotaBene/PostScript
" expert Tony St. Quintin  builds
" drivers for a fee. XyWrite 3--by extension, NB--and
" xyDos 4 PS drivers are similar enough I'm confident
" Tony could handle a custom xyW driver. 			--a
"
" ============================ adpFisher  nyc
" !xyWise/!xyWiz/!xyWWWiz: new XyW 3 stuff @
" http://www.escape.com/%7Eadpf/_xypro.html ================

	What is Postscript? Is it a language, a version
	of the Hewlett Packard printer command language (PCL)
	or is it a printer thing.

	I see printers cost more for the P after their name.

	What is the benefit over the straight courier font
	that I get from my Epson dot-matrix printer?

	Can it make my screen font prettier in DOS?

					say@xxxxxxxx