Re: Finale?

>   Forgive me for posting this message on-list, but Michael's address
>  didn't work.
>
> Michael,
>   I'm a musician who frequently has to re-arrange piano or keyboard
> scores for organ, and would like to write combo charts. I use a small DOS
> program called SongWright, but I've been eyeing Finale. The cost has always
> stopped me.
>   Could you tell me about Finale, and perhaps convince me it's worth the
> price? By the way, is there any way (short of bootlegging) to get it for
> lest than list?

and may i add to the list of questions: one of my best pals needs a
program so that he can write out parts for an 18 piece jazz
orchestra after he's written the basic arrangements. How is final for
aiding the translation to different keys, musical instruments,
ect.?
Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''