Final thoughts about ACCENTS

I got five responses from people (all outside the U.S., I might add)
concerning the operation of ACCENT deadkeys. Four said they liked the
idea of putting the unaccented character first, then the accent, but one of
these said that he was so habituated to the old way -- accent first, then
the character -- that (like a fifth respondent) he preferred it.

To accommodate everyone, I added a hard-coded User Variable to ACCENTS.PM
that specifies your preference: (C)haracter first or (A)ccent first
[default=C]. A final (I hope) version of ACCENTS.ZIP can be downloaded
directly from:

http://idt.net/~holmgren/ACCENTS.ZIP

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx