Re: Win 8.1 32-bit

Tame, not yet. autoexec.nt is still in System32 in Win 8.1. And it shows that I installed Tame 5.1 in a line that is REM (remarks, not read). I tried to delete the REM to make Tame run in autoexec.nt.
IIRC, I had the problem even in 7. I think I defeated it by saving the
Rem-deleted autoexec.nt under some innocuous name, then in DOS (cmd.exe),
copying it to overwrite autoexec.nt. E.g.,

copy foo.bar autoexec.nt

You should be logged into System32 directory when you do it, of course.
--Harry