Re: DesqView and XyWrite

I admit to a degree of frustration that may have prematurely
terminated my relationship with WARP. But...I did go through
HErb Tyson's list of tweaks, which he read over the phone during
a particularly desperate moment; they made a difference, but not
enough of one. Several users have told me that I really need 16
MB of RAM to get decent speed. And the bottom line is that I
don't NEED genuine multi-tasking; I need a fast task switcher.
The way I have dv set up now, switching between my primary
programs is instant: two quick taps of ALT, and I'm in my dialer.

No doubt my attitude will change if I ever have to do real
multitasking--downloading big files while XyWRiting and the lik.
But for now, dv is doing exactly what I wanted, with speed and
stability.