Re: XyWrite for Windows

Robert Grigg wrote:

Fill in the command line as follows: ". . . cmd.exe And please note the pipe command "<". It is essential. Without it
nothing happens.

"w.bat" is a simple batch file that contains only 2 lines:
cd c:\xw
xw
Fascinating. If I ever get some time, I'll test this at
the office. One assumes it will work if XyWin is on
another drive than c:? I'd be running it off my flash
drive. (Unlike even most Win 3 apps. XyWin is
self-contained within it's own directory.)
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx