Re: Inside the World's Greatest Keyboard

>Absence of F11/F12 has been a significant pain for one
reason or another, about every three years or so. So I
plug in a cheap 101 key keyboard, do what I have to, and
I'm back to my good ole 84 key IBM.

Buying an Avant Stellar was a leap of faith for me (mail order, had not tried one before!), but it
was well worth it. My old IBM AT keyboard (not an M model, but the 'original' with function keys on
the left) did not work with modern software, and I had relegated it to a DOS machine. The Avant
Stellar has it all: function keys on the left, Ctrl key where it should be, and the modern amenities
Windows requires. It is even better than the IBM: it has a better and larger backspace key, and the
Esc key is removed from the proximity of the backspace. And it is black matching my computer case...

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx