Re: Win95 draft font

>Harry Binswanger wrote:
>
>> I have had great success running Xy4DOS in a DOS window with Win95.
>> I call it in my Win95 Start Up folder and leave it there (minimized or not)
>> throughout my Windows sessions. I can even run it in that ugly WYSIWYG mode
>> if I should ever lose my senses and want that. >>
>I've been doing the exact same thing in Windows 3.1 for years now, and
>I'm sure many OS/2 users do it too. What's so new or great about it?

-------
>Wolfgang Bechstein

>Technical translator            Japanese / English /
German
>Sakura, Japan          Tel 81-43-461-5911 Fax
81-43-461-5910
-------

Well, here's the story (if anyone really cares): I resisted
Win3.1, using it only to play solitaire, but technology obsoleted
my old 386 system. When I bought my new Pentium system, I had
Win95 installed on it, and I have weakened. So now I have the
"blessings" of Windows for the first time, and I am delighted to
be able to keep Xy4DOS running.

Win95, as opposed to Win3.1, tries to force you away from DOS, so
some Win95 users might be as ignorant as I was of how to get
around that.

For what it's worth,
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx