Subject: Re: vDosXy - Clipboard solution

Reply to note from "Jon P"  (Redacted
sender "xywrite4@xxxxxxxx" for DMARC) Wed, 19 Nov 2014 06:51:03
+0000 (UTC)

Jon,

> Well, I'm going to table this for now. While VDos looks
> slightly more elegant computationally than XP Mode in Win7-64,
> I haven't been able to get Vclip to work and wacky things
> happen. Meanwhile, XP Mode works for me, so I'll wait to use
> VDos in the next 64-bit machine.

I meant to say that, shortly after you posted this, I tried running
a plain-vanilla Xy4 setup with XY4-3.KBD and it worked fine under
vDosXy. As to where the wacky behavior you saw is coming from, I
haven't a clue -- and I totally identify with your decision to stick
with what works. By the time you get around to your next 64-bit
machine, all the kinks in vDosXy should have been worked out nicely.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx